Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A New Neuropathy Treatment for an Increasingly Common Condition

A number of patients come to me seeking treatment of neuropathy.  Some have been specifically diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, a disease of the peripheral nervous system, while many others describe their experience with a series of symptoms that clearly point to this painful, sometimes inhibiting condition.  Unfortunately, peripheral neuropathy appears to be affecting more and more people, which likely results from growing population of Americans over fifty, the increasing prominence of diabetes, poor diet, excessive use of medication, and exposure to chemicals and pollutants causing internal inflammation within the body.  Sciatica, immune disorders, various infections, acute alcoholism are among many other factors that play a role in the presence of peripheral neuropathy.  For patients who are suffering from symptoms of this condition, and for those who have either found no success with conventional medicine and medications, and for those who are simply looking for a better more natural solution to alleviate their pain and discomfort, I offer a new neuropathy treatment at Summit Chiropractic and Longevity Center.


My new neuropathy treatment involves no medications. Instead, it is a natural, healthy approach that utilizes many of the wellness and longevity services I offer at my practice.  The goal of this new treatment is to relieve and prevent the painful tingling, burning and shock sensations that most patients by stabilizing and rebuilding injured and inflamed nerves patients will start to feel improvement on their feet, and then gradually, upward, through the rest of their body.  Once this uncomfortable and inhibiting effect is eased, I gradually work with my patient to help them restore their mobility and energy.  I also help them in making dietary, physical and therapeutic changes that can prevent further advancement of peripheral neuropathy’s effects and aid them in achieving an overall natural wellness and renewal that I strive to enable in all my patients.


If you or someone you care about is affected by peripheral neuropathy or similar symptoms, I invite you to reach out to me to see if my new neuropathy treatment and peripheral neuropathy diagnostic tools can help. Find out and to learn more, please view the Neuropathy Program information on my website, or contact me directly at my chiropractic and longevity center in San Rafael, CA. You can call us at 415-721-7520

No comments:

Post a Comment