Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Thank You For Your Testimonials!

At Summit Chiropractic Health and Longevity Center, we appreciate feedback from our customers because it teaches us how to improve. We’d like to not only thank our patient, a retired attorney, for his excellent review, but we’d like to encourage the rest of our patients to do the same.  


“I came to see Dr. Carlomagno after going through traditional medical treatment. I was given lots of meds, had surgery for an inguinal hernia, and I was becoming more discouraged with loss motion in the joints of my body. I was also diagnosed with adult onset diabetes and had heart arrhythmias, tachycardias to boot.


With his specialized nutraceutical program, my diabetes has now stabilized and my heart arrhythmias have diminished considerably. With the adjustments I have received my freedom of movement is returning and my walks are becoming longer and more brisk! Thank you for bringing my life back Dr. Carlomagno!”


Your opinion is important to us, so please let us know about your visit. To learn more about the conditions we treat and the services we provide at Summit Chiropractic Health and Longevity Center, visit www.summitchiro.net for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Kent Carlomagno in San Rafael, CA, call 415-721-7520.

No comments:

Post a Comment