Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Free Public Lectures on Healthcare

Free Public Lectures on Healthcare


Just a reminder to any business owners, community organizers, coaches, and anyone throughout the Marin area, free public health lectures are just part of what I do as a doctor of chiropractic. For a look at special events and offers coming up, please visit the Newsletter page on Summit Chiropractic and Longevity Center’s website.


I also want to extend my own gratitude for all of the folks who have left their testimonials and responses to lectures and community service events given in the past.  You can find these much appreciated tributes on the Community Service page.


To arrange a lecture at your location, please contact me directly with your requests and questions.  I look forward to seeing you and doing my part in promoting functional health and wellness.        


Yours in health,


Dr. Kent G. Carlomagno, D.C.


Summit Chiropractic and Longevity Center  

No comments:

Post a Comment